Double Degree Candidates UGM-ITC in 2015/201628 November 2018
Lufti Gita Iriani, the young generation of Kulon Progo Regency who was born on April 14, 1993. In 2010, began studying at the Gadjah Mada University Vocational School with a ...
Profile of Fattiya Ulfa, Double Degree Candidates UGM-ITC28 November 2018
Fathiyya Ulfa, the second daughter of three children, all of whom were born in the city of Bukittinggi, West Sumatra. Growing up in a Minang family that is thick with ...
Vulnerability Assessment of Rice Fields to the Cidurian Watershed Using Landform and Community Perception Approach28 November 2018
This study examines the vulnerability of paddy fields to Cidurian watershed in Renged Village, Binuang District, Serang Regency, Banten Province. Renged village was chosen as the location of the research ...
In order to enhance international cooperation in the field of Disaster Risk Reduction in Indonesia, the UGM Center for Disaster Studies (PSBA) will establish cooperation with the Higher Education Ministry ...
VIDEO & PROFIL
- Membangun Kemandirian dan Pengembangan Wisata Melalui Desa Binaan HMP UGM June 3, 2023
- Guru Besar Fakultas Ilmu Budaya Prof. Dr. Rachmat Djoko Pradopo Meninggal Dunia June 3, 2023
- RSA UGM Terima Penghargaan PPKM Award dari Menkes June 2, 2023
- Rektor UGM: Hari Lahir Pancasila Jadi Momentum Refleksikan Nilai Luhur Pancasila June 1, 2023
- Minim, Pemda Yang Mampu Susun RPPLH Sesuai Target June 1, 2023